Sunday, March 1, 2009

Return to Modelling, Painting and Wargaming

Hi everyone and welcome in my humble workshop. I'm glad you found the way here and I hope I can turn this blog into something that is worthwhile reading for you guys.

But before we start talking about modelling, painting and wargaming it's time to introduce myself.

My name is Marc and I work as a mechanical engineer in a company based in the south of the Netherlands. I'm currently 28 years old and share a nice house in a small town with my girlfriend.

Currently to much of my time is spend at work but I guess that's nothing I can't help and I don't expect it too change soon. Other hobby's of mine are photography, gaming ( playing Warhammer online atm ) and I really enjoy good food and good beer.

Wargaming isn't new to me but for the last five years I neglected the hobby and spend time doing other fun stuff.

Wargames I've been involved in before I quit the hobby:
  • Gorkamorka
  • Warhammer Fantasy
  • Battlefleet Gothic
  • Mordheim
  • Warhammer 40K

Due to lot's of talking and discussion with the people I play Warhammer online with the interest in the hobby rose up again and I've started painting again. I started work on finishing my Witchhunter warband for Mordheim because I think it's a great game and a project which I can easily manage. I hope to post pictures of them later this week.

Other goals I've set myself for the future is painting all of the Tau army I've laying around and creating a gaming table / surface.

Well this is enough text for now and my target for this blog is to post a message at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment